Thursday, October 18, 2007

The good news...

The buckeye game was a great time...


number 1 !

I did my bulletin board on the Blood:Water Mission... its the best one I think I have done in all 3 years of being an RA. I hope people take notice... and care...


I have been reminded this week that Jesus came to offer us life... and offer it to the fullest. That is good news. Life to the fullest. Unfourtanetly... I don't think most of us understand what that means... I don't think we grasp the fullness of that.

This worship team from Kenya came to my church in Akron and led us last week. It was one of the most meaningful worship experiences of my life. They were going back and forth between singing it in their language and ours and when they were sining in their language I felt like I had never heard something so beautiful. At one point they were singing the line "He will answer you" over and over... the spirit swpet me off my feet and took me out of reality for a few minutes. I just stood there... I was not even able to speak at the deep realization that
he
answers
us.
I felt like I couldn't move. It was almost as if God spoke it to me from his very lips. It was a realization that I have never had/felt before.
He
answers
us.
In his own way and in his own time... but he does it. I can rest in that so wonderfully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the board. A+