Sunday, March 9, 2008

Life is so much better when you are in your underwear...

The new Sia cd is quite possibly the best thing since sliced bread. It moves in me... and I love when music can do that. Other than the very patient and gentle hands of God, it's the only other thing holding me together and keeping me joyous.

This March snow surprise is terrible. It wouldn't be except for the fact that I had two tickets to see Wicked in Cleveland last night and a hotel room in PlayHouseSquare that I was not able to use. I couldn't even get my car out of the parking spot. All of it was non refundable of course. It was originally my parents who were supposed to see the play and stay in Cleveland for the night but my mom got stranded in Chicago and they switched everything over to my name.

Talk about a bummer. I seriously considered walking. Or sledding there. It didn't happen. What a waste of money.

Spring break = 1 week
Graduation = 2 months

there is that.

No comments: