Sunday, October 26, 2008

Community

The community I am apart of is just one of a kind... and I am reminded of that daily.

Thursday at our gathering was deeply encouraging and the conversation was so organic that it left me thanking the Lord for bringing these sweet sweet people into my life.

Then today again, enjoying the sabbath with them. Being at street church with them, feeding hungry bellys with them, building relations with the street population of Columbus. And whats more... visiting the new freedom garden for the last time this season ... doing our laundry... riding our bikes to whole foods, then to the community market... making dinner thanks to gregs new debit card... laughing... dancing... and just being in their presence. It's refresing... and life saving really.

We have been documenting our lives via a polaroid camera and putting the pictures up on our living room wall in a tetris shape design but pictures hardly do these times justice... I sometimes just wish I could pause time and really soak up these moments... really soak up these people I'm around... its something I just don't know how to value more than I already do. Time is moving too quick. Way
way
too
quick.

No comments: