Saturday, November 1, 2008

Goblins, gremlins, and cows on bikes...

Halloween was... in one word... fun!

I picked Jy up from work and we went searching for a costume for him... and of course had success at VOA.

We went back to the boys place to find Greg getting into costume as an old man... and that he was. We cooked up some lovely spinach, tomato, and feta pasta, passed out candy to all the little Franklinton trick or treaters, and watched the Halloween episode of The Simpsons.

Jy went off to party and Greg and I headed to Clintonville to make some pumpkin cookies and get 80's Emily ready for fun. (Pictures coming soon...)
So 80's Emily, Old man Greg, and Ashley Cow jumped on our bikes and headed for the short north. We got lots of MOO's on the way and saw all the awesome costumes in the short north. We hit up a bar and then went to Greg's co workers house to hang out.

Shortly after emily and I decided to hit up another friends party... and what a party it was. I am not sure there has ever been a greater or longer dance party than last nights. Dancing with Pologamist wife Melissa, grandma Brad, ghetto bumble bee JPo, and all the other random people was pretty incredible. The "dance table" and the back porch ledges/benches served as great stages for our moves.

Pictures are to come... I can't stop laughing.

Emily and I had a chilly and unsable bike ride home from 12th... baked some more pumpkin cookies... made some necessary 2am phone calls to our lovely roommate in Chicago... and maybe a lot of other people. Emily and I went to bed in my bed as we are still uneasy about sleeping alone... and luckily Carl came over and fell asleep in our bathroom. haha.

o what a night...

in other news, Aubi is coming today to visit Steph and I!!!!!!

No comments: