Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You are everything that is bright and clean, the antonym of me...

It is an absolute honor to be a servant of God...

to be a servant... of our beautiful God... is a privilage.

In the past week I have been blessed with the opportunities to hold the hands of the homeless, feed the mouths of the hungry, pray with the souls that are broken, love the people who are in desperate need of love, and give free healthcare to the sick.

My life... in one word... is changed.

My desires and passions are changed.

My thoughts and prayer life are changed.

My view of Jesus is changed.

There is a need... a huge need... and we gotta start living bigger... and start living to give...

I love to see what God is up to in the hearts and lives of the people in Columbus. It is something big. It is something real big. And this generation is doing some incredible things.

This life is so much more than "us" and I fail to recognize that a lot.

I love in Isaiah 40 how it says that God's understanding no one can fathom. It couldn't be put better.

This summer is going to be stretching...



"Beauty can be crushing at times, can't it?"

No comments: