Sunday, December 2, 2007

More delicate and thoughtful words from Don Miller...

"Even if I want to run, it isn't really what I want- what I want is Him, even if I don't believe it. If He made all this exsistance, you would think He would know what He is doing, and you would think He could be trusted. Everything I want is just Him, to get lost in Him, to feel His love and more and more of this dazzling that He does. I wonder at His beautiful system and how it feels better than anything I could choose or invent for myself. I wonder as I gaze up at the night sky, this love letter from God to creation, this reminder that somewhere there is peace, somewhere there is order, and I think about how great His kingdom is, and is going to be, and I wonder, in this rare and beautiful moment, how I could ever want to walk away from it all."

No comments: