Saturday, January 5, 2008

Freinds and good times...

Friends are such a beatiful thing.

And I have been able to see so many of them the past few days.

Our annual cookie delivery was a hit... once again... we got to see some Kelly and some Ryder and some Emily and some Kim. There is nothing like green sugar cookies cut out like christmas trees!

I got together with some of the Nehemiah alums (Abby, Adam, Peter, and Suzi) and we got to share life over some soup and salad at Applebees. It is so wonderful to be with them. Any one of them for any amount of time. It is always refreshing.

New Year's eve was a blast. I worked all night at a kids overnight at the athletic club. Sleep was not important to anyone that night... but that is what happens when you put 30 kids in one room.

Then i got a wonderful visit in with THE jake beemer at hound dogs before he went back to become famous in florida.

I got to spend the day at the hospital yesterday on the ICU unit playing nurse. It made me really excited for the next season of life! Then I got to spend some much overdue time at the great house with joe and in the process saw all kids of people like tj and jeremy and matt and jim and ryan and everyone else who strays in and out of that awesome house.

Today was wonderful having some chinese lunch with kim and caitlin and planning kent trips. they are so nice to be with. then i got to go see some old time friends and erin's new baby!

This is more for my pleasure than any of yours. I needed to get down all the great things and great people that i have been able to see recently.

That's all for now. I'm leaving in a week and didn't get to do half of what i wanted to do while i was here...

I'm going to go work on that list right now.

1 comment:

Micah and Colleen said...

nicely put together little website you got going on here. :-)