Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daria

Our beautiful russian comrade and soulful friend Daria ventured with us to the dumpsters last night. The reason I call her my comrade and soulful friend is because I have never heard her address us or introduce us any other way.

That is just the start of her. I learn so much from this women its incredible. Her genuine intrest in peoples thoughts and opinions on things. Her way of communicating. Her laughter. Her honestly. Her incredible gift of hospitality. Her love for the over 500 library books in her apt. Her love for books period. Her russian accent. Her auora of peace. Her radiance of peace.

Being around her, I instantly become more peaceful. She is a refreshing soul to be around. She was a great addition to the dumpster team that consisted of kelly, jonny, greg, and I.

I am itching for summer and all the feelings of freedom that come with it.

Hurry up summer.

No comments: