Friday, April 24, 2009

...with the grace of a woman and not the grief of a child.

Life is flying by. I say and think this a lot but I wish I could just pause time right now so I have a chance to really absorb and enjoy all the life happening around me. Things feel alive, and surreal, and so damn lovely. Having freedom and love and the ability to do what I want, when I want it has never felt so good. It is certainly a time to cherish.

Women's night at St Johns with the church ladies was a holy time. There was lots of laughter, lots of dancing, lots and lots of tears, lots of empowerment, lots of celebrating womanhood, lots of freedom and healing experienced. It was a righteous time. I am definitely thankful to be apart of that group.

The sun is shining, it is 83 degrees out... and the grass in the front yard is calling my name.

be peace. and freedom.

No comments: